To make the world-class Club experience we provide more than 600 members who call the Club home each day a reality, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Yellowstone County employs over 60 full and part-time professionals. While we have have a fantastic team, we are always on the look out for high-energy, fun, caring individuals who will make our Club experience even better and help us save more lives.
Join our Team Today! The Boys & Girls Clubs of Yellowstone County is looking for fun, enthusiastic professionals who want to positively impact the lives of our Club members. We have a number of positions in our four Clubhouses. The position highlights include:
- Being part of a dynamic and high-energy professional team who saves lives everyday
- Flexible Schedule that works great for college students
- Consistent hours Monday - Friday
- Competitive Wages
- Employee Financial Incentives
- Local & Regional Advancement Opportunities
If you are interested in learning more about these exciting and impactful employment opportunities please give us a call at 406-245-4457
and ask for Annie or send us a message on the form below.
President & CEO